Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chick-Fil-A 2012 Calendar Trail Grazers, Only $6.00!

Can I tell you how much I love Chick-Fil-A?  I love their Chick-n-Minis with honey for breakfast and love their milkshakes ANYTIME!  Whenever I am visiting family I have to go there!  So sad that there is not one near me.  That won’t stop me from buying this calendar for only $6.00 that has a freebie for every month.  I’ll buy it for me for when I travel and I think it would make a great Christmas gift for someone too!  A calendar and great food-super idea!
Here’s what the calendar contains:
January: FREE Chick-Fil-A Nuggets, 8-count
February: FREE Small Bowl of Hearty Breast of Chicken Soup
March: FREE Simply Orange Juice or Dasani Bottled Water
April: FREE Large Diet Coke
May: FREE Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit or Large Waffle Potato Fries
June: FREE Large Coca-Cola Zero
July: FREE Small Hand-Spun Milkshake
August: FREE Spicy Chicken Sandwich
September: FREE Large Coca-Cola
October: FREE Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich
November: FREE Chick-n-Minis, 3-count or Yogurt Parfait
December: FREE Large Sprite
Thanks, Hip2Save

No comments:

Post a Comment