Friday, August 12, 2011

Why Coupon?

I'm going to start a new series so everyone can learn how to coupon.  I know when I first started everything seemed so confusing to me.  I didn't understand all the lingo and how people were saving so much money.  I put in hours of research and read several books and it wasn't until I took everything small steps at a time that I began understand.  Today I wanted to go into why you should coupon.  I'm not saying you need to become an extreme couponer but if you want to then go for it.  I'm here to help both the veteran coupon and someone who is just starting out.  You can choose to casually coupon or follow and get every deal.  I can help you save 50% to 90% off your grocery bill.  Wouldn't it be great to have extra money for things you actually enjoy?  I know I enjoy having extra spending money in my pocket.  I will direct you to all the best deals.  I will explain what everything means and where to shop.  I know stacking and doubling and catalinas are all foreign right now but soon you will understand it all and it will be second nature to you.  Couponing isn't something you can learn overnight.  Nor is it something you can apply to tomorrows grocery trip and save 99%.  It will take time but I will help you every step of the way.   I will be here to answer all of your questions along the way.  Stay tuned to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment